Skip to content
- CRAWL INTO EXTREME SCIENCE -- Learn about 10 of the world's most extreme spiders. Build a 3D model of a tarantula. Make a life-sized tarantula eating a lizard and an egg sac with spiderlings
- LEARN WITH STEM -- Study arachnology - the science of spiders, spider ancestors and how spiders adapted to their environments. Kids will use STEM concepts to create spider-related products to admire
- EXTREME VALUE -- This kit includes a desert diorama, spider poster and all the materials needed for the craft activities. Decorate your space and show off your knowledge with spider-related artifacts!
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION GUIDE -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- FOR AGES 6+ -- The reading in the booklet is ideal for children aged 10+, but those aged 6+ can follow and complete the activities with adult supervision
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.