Solve cases with real forensic science! Children aged 8+ will use chromatography to extract evidence from DNA. Use special indicators to spot dangerous acids and alkalis! Learn how to develop, lift and match fingerprints. Trap thieves with glow-in-the-dark inks and collect suspect shoeprints and compare them to the crime scene footprint cast! Next, reveal secret messages and use cloth fiber analysis to find out who drove the getaway car. As children experiment, they will learn real science and history behind DNA analysis! This crime scene kit includes safe, high-quality ingredients and a full-color education and instruction booklet. Adult supervision is recommended. Includes: Water based marker pens, universal indicator paper, cornstarch, Plaster of Paris, cylinder, chromatography paper, beaker, UV flashlight and invisible ink markers, stirring sticks, spoon, crime scene tape, fingerprint slides, footprint mold wall, tracing paper, scoops, pipette, cotton balls ad buds, magnifier, plain sticky labels, tweezers, ink pad, sticky tape, sample tubes, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, pencil and instructional booklet. || For ages 8+.
- BECOME A DETECTIVE AT HOME -- Match fingerprints, test DNA, identify fibers, test water for poisons, cast footprints and discover secret messages! Set the scene with the included crime scene tape!
- REAL EVIDENCE-GATHERING TECHNIQUES -- Discover how detectives use forensic science to collect and examine crime scene evidence. Children will love to catch the culprit!
- FORENSIC STEM FOR AGES 8+ -- Use chromatography to extract evidence from DNA analyses, test acids and alkalis to discover secret writing, examine fingerprint characteristics and so much more.
- ENDLESS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY -- With this detective kit, kids will love to create new criminal stories again and again! Who's stealing all the cookies from the jar? Who took my favorite toy?
- 66 PIECES -- This CSI kit features tools and ingredients for each experiment. Some household items are required: paper, plate, scissors, old shoes and sweaters, mirror/shiny surface and a glass.