Once upon a time...two children were baking a gingerbread man on a cold winter day. When they opened the oven, the gingerbread man popped out shouting “Catch me if you can!” and ran away. So stunned, they jumped up and tried to catch him, but without success. They returned home disappointed. Soon, they had a plan! They got to work building a beautiful gingerbread house. Once the gingerbread man saw the house he decided to stay, and he never wanted to run away again. This Gingerbread House cardboard creation is easy to build, fun to color and wonderful for imaginative play. Great for development of gross motor skills and at the same time allow the child to express themselves. Cardboard Creations are designed in the U.S.A. and made of high-quality cardboard which is pre-cut and pre-punched. No glue or scissors are required, thanks to our durable interlocking pieces; making for easy assembly for all ages! The house measures 13" x 12” x 12” making it a perfect size for play with other toys and figures. Comes with 8 high-quality vibrant markers, 11 cardboard pieces with printed designs, 40 adhesive gems, and a sticker sheet. This Gingerbread House also comes with detailed instructions for assembly and coloring guide.
- Create your very own colored cardboard gingerbread house
- Kit includes 11 pre-punched cardboard pieces contain illustrations for great visual appeal; build and personalize with stickers and 8 markers
- Easy assembly. No glue, tape, or scissors required; MasterPieces - an American company we stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction
- Perfect for ages 5 and above; encourages hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, engineering and creativity
- Create a personal hand-made holiday keepsake with your family