Grab a pair of safety scissors and practice scissor skills next Halloween! Explain to your kids the correct way to carry scissors and that they are only to be used for cutting paper before starting in on the fun. Then, work your way through the book of cutting activities, from cutting straight and curvy lines or fun shapes. Cut along the blue lines to chase the goofy ghosts and find out where they're going. Learn to cut the shape of a circle, triangle, and more during pumpkin carving time. Cut out the mixed-up pieces of mummy wrap and glue them in the correct spot on the mummy on the next page. Providing cutting practice for preschoolers and older, this Halloween book for kids is sure to entertain!
- Help children practice the skill of paper-cutting while keeping them entertained with this scissor book.
- More than 30 fun activities and cutting exercises for kids encourage the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills, including stickers and stencils!
- Includes a variety of cutting and pasting activities, including puzzles, building snowmen, learning shapes, and more.
- Easy-to-follow cutting lines keep kids ages 3-8 years old on track with their scissor skills.
- A Halloween gift if searching for activity books for toddlers and kids in preschool, kindergarten, and on through third grade.