1. Experiment with Science
Take an afternoon or morning to explore something new! We have several all in one kits that will let you learn something new without doing tons of research or running around gathering supplies!
Experiment with Polymers, have a summer snow, make your own Root Beer, or learn the science behind Bubbles!
2. WATER PLAY
It's a cool way to let them play without heading to the pool!
Water Marble Run
- All the creative building fun of a marble run with water added to the mix! Perfect for the back porch.
- Click the images below to shop our selection of sprinklers! A restock of the Rainbow Sprinkler just arrived this week!
- Sometimes it's as simple as a bucket of water and wind up boats, cups of water, or mermaids for an hour of creative play!
3. Art Day
- Use our favorite Chunkies on a cardboard box or roll of white paper.
- Download coloring sheets from the internet on their favorite subject. My boys LOVE it when I ask them if they want download a coloring sheet and ask for it often ... sports stadiums, airplanes, team logos, and cars! Those are their current favorites.
- Grab the sidewalk chalk and head outside! Our Chalkscapes mandalas give a fun new twist for the driveway and can be used again and again!
Make a Craft
- The shop is stocked with great new crafts like Air Dough and jewelry making kits!
Games are the perfect activity to pull out on a rainy day or for when you need an afternoon at home! They also are a great way to help our kiddos learn.
Games teach us:
- How to share
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- How to win and lose gracefully
- And so much more!
The shop is stocked with games for all ages!
5. Summer Bingo Sheet
Stop by the shop or CLICK HERE to download our Summer Bingo Sheet! It's filled with ideas for simple summer play! Fill up one row and bring the sheet in for a prize from our prize bucket! Fill up the entire card and bring it in to be entered to win a $50 KJ Gift Card!
I let myself look at the calendar this week and we are just FIVE weeks away from school starting! I am hoping to soak up these days of summer with kiddos and hope you can do the same!