KJ Store Update- May In Store Hours
On March 17th , we made the decision to close the shop for in-store shopping and move toward curbside pickup and delivery. I have spent the last few weeks really thinking and praying through what are the next right steps for our shop, our staff, and for my family. We have been so grateful for your support over the last 6-7 weeks, but we are so excited to announce that this week we will begin to reopen the shop in stages.
This Monday, May 4th, we will begin a soft opening with some safety measures in place.
- Masks: we will wear masks as a staff and ask that customers also wear them.
- Hand Sanitizer: we will have hand sanitizer available on the counter for customers and staff
- Occupancy: we will limit the number of people in the shop to 10 Including front of the shop staff.
- Wellness: Please don’t come to the shop if you are not feeling well or if someone in your immediate family isn’t feeling well.
- Distancing & Checkout: we have laid out liquid floor tiles to mark where to stand. We will also do everything that we can to make the checkout process contactless.
- Look with your eyes not with your hands: We love being a place that kids and parents can interact with the toys that they purchase; however, at this time, our play lab will be closed and we ask that you limit the items that you touch in the shop. When thinking about brining your children to the shop, please remember that at this time, the Kindness & Joy experience they are used to where they are encouraged to explore and interact, will be limited at this time. We are asking that parents and KJ Kiddos look with their eyes and not with their hands.
We will open May 4th-May 9th from 12-4 for private in store appointments that can be booked via phone (4793870565), email(firstname.lastname@example.org), or sending us a message on social media. We will offer 2 spots for each 30 minute window. Curbside pickup will still be available from 10-4 and delivery will be available from 12-4.
We will open May 11th-May 30th from 1-5 for in store shopping with the guidelines mentioned above. We will remain open from 10-5 for curbside pick up and delivery from 12-4.
We are making plans and looking forward to hosting summer classes, play lab visits, story times, and more in the shop later this summer if they situation allows. Thank you for understanding these measures that we need to take to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers. We will continue to make curbside pick up and delivery and option as we begin this soft opening phase of the shop.
As always, we are so grateful to be your community toy shop!